Burger That Gives 2 Bucks Terms & Conditions
WAYMARK HOTELS PTY LIMITED trading as The Coolangatta Hotel (‘Coolangatta Hotel’) will award one thousand (1,000) beef burgers to the first one thousand (1,000) local customers to register for the Burger That Gives 2 Bucks Campaign from 12pm Tuesday 3 May 2022.
THE PROMOTION – BURGER THAT GIVES 2 BUCKS
1. This promotion will commence 12pm Tuesday 3 May 2022 and finish 8pm Thursday 30 June 2022 unless stock runs out prior (“Promotion Period”). To enter this promotion and be eligible, a participant must fully complete the Coolangatta Hotel Burger That Gives 2 Bucks online form, located at https://www.thecoolyhotel.com.au/burger-that-gives-2-bucks, during the Promotion Period and be amongst the first one thousand (1,000) registrants.
THE PROMOTIONAL STOCK
1. There is a total of one thousand (1,000) beef burgers to be issued to the first one thousand individual eligible registrants.
HOW TO ENTER & REDEMPTION
1. A maximum of one entry per person may be submitted.
2. Strictly one redemption code will be issued per mobile number.
3. To be successful, a registrant must complete in full and submit a qualifying form by 5pm Thursday 26 May 2022, and must redeem the burger by 8pm Thursday 30 June 2022.
4. Coolangatta Hotel takes no responsibility for entries that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason whatsoever. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Coolangatta Hotel.
5. To redeem the free burger, successful registrants must show proof of the SMS containing the coupon code and a form of photo ID to venue staff.
6. Burgers must be redeemed from the dedicated redemption point in venue.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participants must enter by filling out the Coolangatta Hotel Burger That Gives 2 Bucks online form located at https://www.thecoolyhotel.com.au/burger-that-gives-2-bucks.
2. Offer applies to the first eligible one thousand (1,000) registrants.
3. Normal table booking requirements apply.
4. Burgers available for dine-in only (no takeaway packaging will be provided).
5. No ingredient substitutions can be made to the promotional stock.
6. Offer available up to the promotional stock limit of one burger per person.
7. Offer applies to local postcodes only.
8. Offer available in conjunction with normal operating conditions and hours of The Coolangatta Hotel.
9. Participants may opt-out of Coolangatta Hotel database at any time.
10. The period for eligible participation is 12pm Tuesday 3 May 2022 and will finish at 8pm Thursday 30 June 2022 (“Promotion Period”). Burgers can not be redeemed outside this Promotion Period.
11. Successful registrants will be notified by SMS via their nominated mobile number.
12. Employees of Coolangatta Hotel and their families are not eligible to enter.
13. Promoter WAYMARK HOTELS PTY LIMITED trading as Coolangatta Hotel reserves the right to redraw the unredeemed burgers to new registrants.
15. The Promoter WAYMARK HOTELS PTY LIMITED trading as Coolangatta Hotel (‘Coolangatta Hotel’), Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 4225, agrees to donate $2 AUD to Queensland’s State Emergency Services (SES) for every burger redeemed as part of the Burger That Gives 2 Bucks promotion.
1. The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered [including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss] or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the promotional stock except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
2. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the promotional stock or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
3. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be suspended subject to approval.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities where required.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion and not award the promotional stock where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control prevent the Promoter from providing the promotional stock. Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will:
5.1. Advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice on the Coolangatta Hotel website.
5.2. Not use the personal information you have provided
6. If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision [or part thereof] shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force.
7. Participation in the Promotion implies acceptance of all conditions of entry.
Promoter and Benefiting Business
The Promoter is WAYMARK HOTELS PTY LIMITED trading as Coolangatta Hotel (‘Coolangatta Hotel’), Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 4225