Updated: 1st May 2020
Our commitment to you, a COVID-19 update.
As COVID-19 begins to impact the communities we call home, we are continuing to monitor the ever-changing situation. We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our customers and staff and to ensuring the safest possible environment for you within our venues.
Following the advice from relevant government health authorities, we have taken additional precautionary steps to ensure your safety within our venues.
• Strengthening our cleaning processes across highly frequented touch points
• Strengthening our food and beverage service and safety measures
• Introducing additional cleaning products and wipes throughout the venue
• Rolling out Health Department awareness campaign posters across key amenities and public spaces to ensure all appropriate preventative measures are taken by staff and by the public
• Providing staff with the appropriate training and guidance with regards to being vigilant with their hygiene and potential symptoms of the virus
• Implementing relevant venue social distancing and public gathering related capacity & customer management protocols to ensure your safety
As outlined above, we will continue to monitor guidance and advice from the relevant health authorities and will promptly take any necessary further action. Your safety comes first, and we will keep you updated on a regular basis regarding our response to COVID-19.
For now, all Cooly Liquor stores (The Strand Coolangatta, Tugun and Rainbow Bay) continue to trade with the above precautionary steps being implemented. Please note that our venue, Cooly Hotel has closed until further notice. All upcoming key events will be evaluated with the relevant organisers and authorities on a case by case basis. Any cancellations or updates will be communicated via our website and social media channels.
Thank you for your continued support during this challenging time for our communities.
18 / 03 / 2020