Get in on the fun and games! Do you think your smarter than your mates? Are you full of useless information? Then this could be your time to shine.
: Every Tuesday night
: 6 o'clock kick off
Drink and dinner specials
You could win instant prizes, gift cards, drinks and much more.
Looking for a bit of practice?
Scrub up on your general knowledge with this Pub Trivia quiz from The Sydney Morning Herald
1. What sits on Bennelong Point?
2. What horse won the 2014 Melbourne Cup?
3. In what year did the Syrian Civil War begin?
4. What South Australian volcano contains the Blue Lake?
5. Better Call Saul is the prequel to what US television program?
6. Which geologic period followed the Jurassic?
7. The Disney animated film Frozen was inspired by which Hans Christian Anderson tale?
8. Who is Reginald Dwight?
9. What is the highest selling album in history?
10. Which planet in the solar system has the largest number of moons?
11. Which Australian states and territories field at least one team in the AFL?
12. What is scrod?
13. In which state is Mount Kosciuszko?
14. Australia has offshore detention camps on which three islands?
15. How many members of Monty Python are still alive?
16. What novel introduced the concept of "Big Brother"?
17. What is the smallest species of dog in the world?
18. Not including the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron, how many films are presently in the Marvel cinematic universe?
19. Order these services from oldest to youngest: Twitter, Gmail, Instagram, Facebook.
20. Who was Australia's longest living prime minister?
21. How many "original trilogy" (1977-1983) actors are returning for the forthcoming Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens?
22. What are the two surviving species of monotreme?
23. What's the largest Australian-owned brewery?
24. How many double dissolutions have there been in Australia's political history?
25. The announcement of the discovery of what elementary particle was made in 2012?
26. Who was the winner of the inaugural Australian series of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here?
27. Who is the federal Defence Minister?
28. Which is furthest from sea level: the top of Mount Everest, or the bottom of the Mariana Trench?
29. In what year was the first iPod put on sale?
30. What Australian sketch comedy show introduced the characters of Kath and Kim?
31. Marty McFly visits what futuristic year in Back to the Future Part II?
32. What Australian journalist was released from prison in Egypt earlier this year
33. Name the four members of Hanna-Barbera's the Banana Splits.
34. What was the mission that successfully landed Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the surface of the moon?
35. Who released more studio albums: INXS or Cold Chisel?
36. Which colony was founded first, Singapore or New Zealand?
37. Name the last three Australian federal treasurers.
38. Which planet is bigger: Venus or Mars?
39. What is the capital of Canada?
40. When did Australian troops first arrive in South Vietnam, heralding our first involvement in the Vietnam War?
41. For what is SONAR an acronym?
42. What is the lightest element on the periodic table?
43. All Australian states and territories but three observe daylight saving. Which are they?
44. Which is older: MasterChef or My Kitchen Rules?
45. What was the name of the man who supposedly founded the town in which The Simpsons is set?
46. Which computing pioneers was portrayed by Benedict Cumberbatch in The Imitation Game?
47. What drug is referred to by the nickname "ice"?
48. What solar system object is Ceres?
49. What was the final Beatles album to be recorded?
50. Excluding Tasmania, which is Australia's largest island?
Think you know it all? Click here
for the answers!
20 / 07 / 2017